UNM Hospitals Neurosurgery Clinic
The Neurosurgery clinic is located inside the Neurosciences Center.
Please send the information below to our fax number and allow up to 8 days for review by a nurse. You will be contacted with an appointment.
Patient Demographics and Insurance Information:
- Patient Name
- Contact Number
- Insurance Name
- Policy Number
Contact information for PCP and/or referring physician:
- Fax number
Consult Request / Referral: What question do you need addressed by the specialist?
Recent Clinic/Progress Notes: Last 3 visits (if applicable)
Recent Diagnostic Reports
- Must be completed within last 12 months
- Diagnostic testing is required for all patients prior to referral. MRI is preferred.
- Most pediatric patients do not require any diagnostic testing.
- If you have questions regarding this, please call and speak to a nurse
- A disc with the diagnostic testing will be required at time of appointment
900 Camino de Salud
Mail Stop Code: MSC 10-5615 1 University of NM
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepts most major Insurance Providers, including UNM Health, Medicare and Medicaid.
From Lomas Boulevard turn North on Yale Boulevard NE. At the round-a-bout turn right on Camino de Salud. The patient parking garage is at the end of the street on the right side of the street.
Download our Map (PDF).